MY NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY
Yesterday was my birthday and I turned 19. Helloooo to my Sagittarius babies! Okay, so, I know that nothing much has changed in my life but yes I’ve some amazing memories with me that will be with me forever.
From 12 am visit to surprise lounge party, It all went so good!
I was not feeling that special before my birthday, that excitement, that happiness was not there. That’s because I had an examination, but my exam went well and after that partyyyyyyyy!
So, If you have an exam on your day, just don’t stress you can still have fun like I did!
I am so thankful to everybody who did efforts to make my birthday so special.
And some more pictures!
I also want to share some lessons that I’ve learned so far in my life (I feel old now haha).
1) YOU ARE GOING TO GET CRITICIZED NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, SO DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE!
2) BEING AN ASSHOLE GETS YOU NOWHERE. BE NICE TO EVERYONE.
3) DOGS ARE LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN. (AND HUMANS ARE SHIT LOL)
4) YOU CANNOT CHANGE OTHERS.
5) WORRY LESS ABOUT YOUR FLAWS AND WORRY ABOUT….NOTHING!
6) NUTELLA IS A DRUG.
7) KARMA ACTUALLY IS WORKING.
8) BE THANKFUL BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE.
9) FAILURE IS GOOD AT TIMES.
10) TRAVEL AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.
11) BE SELFISH, IT’S NOT THAT BAD!
12) MAKE EVERYDAY COUNT.
13) LOVE AND HAVE EMOTIONS. IT’S WORTH HAVING.
14) MONEY CAN BUY HAPPINESS HAHAHA!
15) MUSIC AN CHANGE YOUR MOOD COMPLETELY.
16) YOU ARE PERFECT.
17) THE VALUE OF THINGS REDUCES WHEN YOU GET IT.
18) MOM IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
19) THERE’S AN AMAZING LIFE, YOU’LL SEE IT WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR PHONE ASIDE.